I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed her bachelor's degree.
We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
My name is Nandhini.A and I have completed my M.A (mass communication).. I belong to a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Traditional Values.We have 13 acres of coconut farm in kuppanda goundan ooru near tamil nadu border. I am the only child in my family. I like to have a partner with professional job in any sector.
Hi, Arun Kumar here. I will say this " Never judge a book by its Cover". The first marriage was a short one. Did try to make it work, but for a shakehand to happen both must be willing. And now the past will remain in past. Rest will be told in person. I am friendly person and like to find time to spend with my friends and family.Currently working as Asst. Manager in Kerala Govt Undertaking. Completed my B.Sc Agriculture and MBA.
My name is Srikanth and I am working as a Manager in the Government sector. I have completed my BE. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear family.He is currently working in public sector B.P.C.L as an executive Manager projects in Kochi refinery after having completed his bachelor's degree and he was a tennis state level player and basketball player lefty. Sports is his passion.(Venduvan Kullam Arangarai Amman kovil)
my name is manivel r and i am working as a lecturer in the private sector. i have completed my BE. i grew up in a middle class, nuclear family.we search bride around pollachi location.i have 8.5 acres agriculture with good water source.raghu kedhu dhosam
1. A software engineer by profession, currently working in Bangalore.
Hometown: Kozhinjampara, Palakkad, Kerala (Near Pollachi and Coimbatore)
2. Parents forced me to create this matrimony profile (my mind voice: Seri ivlo naala singleave irunthuttam, register panni thaan paapome)
3. Like to live a very simple life, happy and thankful for what I have. I strongly believe that money and happiness are different concepts altogether.
4. Semmaya kopam varum (only towards loved ones). I remember my paati saying Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Kopam irukara eduthula thaane kunam irukkumÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½. Correct thaane
5. I am against the dowry system, if I offered with (tharamaatanga... Oruvela thantha) land/money/gold, I will be like Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½venampa, enkitta irukaratha vachu naanga santhosamo irunthukromÃ¢ï¿½Â¦ aala udungada saamiÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½.
6. Normal tamil payyan who loves veshti sattai, tea, bonda, vada, idly, dosai, white rice, sambar, rasam, thayiru, moru and pickle.
7. I am NOT a broad-minded person.
8. I am a strong believer in God, I believe everything happens at the right time
I am NOT a believer in astrology, please do check out my horoscope if you believe in horoscope/astrology. Heard from parents that I have chevva, sukran and sani at 8th place and ragu at 7th place (Katta dhoraikku kattam sari illa moment). Enakku therunjathellam sandosham and jaladosham..ithu ennanga chevva dosham?
Money minded peoples, please stay away.